Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you'll find that irrespective of how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here's some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They've got too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn't better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don't need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent an idea, but when they begin a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design InventHelp Patent Referral Services and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't the outside ideas and does not publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable maybe can.